Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
cheap hid's locally

Thread: cheap hid's locally

cheap hid's locally

i have a set of us headlights that i modified to use hids form a MK 8.
    the bulbs are sylvania. i assume the balasts are also. i used them for about 2 years before i got a good deal on euros with hid.
    i want to get rid of the assemblys.
    i don't want to risk shipping them. i'm in woodbridge if you want to see them.
    asking 200.
    the balasts fit in the front bumper.
    i have never had a problem with them.
    95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Extensive weight reduction
    Website

What style bulb do they use?

i don't khow the size but it is not a standard bulb. it's bigger than a 9006. and the igniter is directly on the back. the assy is held with 3 screws to the back of the light
    95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Website

Smile

any tokers
    95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Website

Could you send picks? cosmoschwarz@gmail.com

I am in arlington va.

TIA

Thread Information