Hi everyone,

I just joined the club. I recently purchased a 2001 325i Wagon from a friend and have been thoroughly enjoying it. I learned how to drive on my mom's standard shift E30 BMW while living in Germany. Many years later, I finally own my first BWM! I am really enjoying it.

This car is kind of a project car for me. It has a lot of miles on it and I expect it is going to need work fairly frequently. I look forward to learning more about maintaining and repairing my own vehicle. Fortunately, the previous owner took very good care of it.

I plan to go to OFest in NJ this year. My cousin is a BWM nut and is a driving instructor for the CCA. I just might take a driving course or two while I am up there.

I am interested in connecting with anyone else out there who would occasionally like a partner in working on their BMW. I am also interested in the DIY program and and tool sharing/exchange programs. I like buying the tools I need as long as I can reuse them. It is difficult to justify the more specialized tools that are needed rarely.

Thanks,

HokieBWM
CCA# 505364