Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
The New Guy!

Thread: The New Guy!

Threaded View

The New Guy!

Hey everybody, I'm obviously new here and to the world of owning a BMW as well. I recently inherited a 2001 325ci convertible and am loving it. I am merely 17 but always admired the large BMW fanbase and wanted desperately to be a part. Now that I am, I am very much looking forward to meeting any of my fellow drivers. Attached is a picture of the car which has been dubbed "The Prince."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	397823_10150531633417438_812852437_8809654_164073142_n.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	1555  

Thread Information