I finally put 7500 miles on my M3 since I got it in January of 2009 and I changed the oil for the first time a couple of hours ago. Got the instructions from here, bought the oil change kit from here for $88.00 shipped and filled in a sample for oil analysis by these guys. It went smoothly for the most part -- I was a little worried when the oil filter I bought didn't look like the oil filter in the instructions but it was the same as what I took out so that was cool; that and the oil drain plug got stuck on my socket. I also forgot to open the oil analysis container until after I had unscrewed the drain plug so I got the last oil from the pan, and not the middle like Blackstone wanted but I noted that so we'll see. I had to buy some of the tools I used (the ramps, chocks and sockets) and that took the most time -- that and reading instructions. It took me 3 hours from when I put the car up on ramps to checking the dipstick after the test drive. But I have everything in place now so I should be able to get the next one done in around 45 minutes. Next I'll be changing power steering fluid, gearbox oil and differential oil.