Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Whitetail Resort

Thread: Whitetail Resort

Threaded View

Whitetail Resort

Just putting this out there, in case there is any interest. I'm meeting some boarders and skier's at Whitetail Resort this weekend.

I'm going up to Whitetail Resort possibly tomorrow (Sat Dec 19) and definitely on Sunday (Dec 20). Tomorrow is dependent on the ability of my HOA's chosen snowplow company to clear the neighborhood. I live in South Riding, VA. I have a coupe, so I could only take one other person and their gear.

If I can go Saturday, I'm leaving around 7 - 8am and getting a 4-hour pass and driving back around 1-2pm .

On Sunday, I'm leaving around 7 - 8am in the morning and getting a 8-hour pass driving back around 5pm.

If this is too short of notice for you, Kendra and I are planning to go to Whitetail on Monday Dec 28th. She's going to take a snowboarding class, so beginner's are very welcome, so you guys can all take the class together.

I'm an intermediate snowboarder, so I generally do as many (blue) runs as I can, but I'm happy to spend some time on the bunny-slopes (after you take a class for basics) to give some pointers.

-g-
    Last edited by thotts; 12-18-2009 at 05:25 PM.
    - Gina -

If you do not trust people, people will not trust you. -Lao Tzu-

Thread Information