Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Old bimmer learned new trick!

Thread: Old bimmer learned new trick!

Threaded View

Talking Old bimmer learned new trick!

I just returned from Convenience Car Care Center in Manassas, VA. Timmie and Danny invited me back to get a special service done to my 00 323i. Dinan23 (Jude) had the Induction service performed on his 530iA after the 17 November DIY. They performed an Induction service which cleaned the throttle body, upper intake, lower intake, cylinder heads, cams and intake valves of all the carbon build-up and deposits. Secondly, they performed an Injector rail flush service which cleaned my injectors and rails by doing a fuel filter by-pass to clean out the entire fuel system of deposits. Needly to say my bimmer is running like its brand spankin' new. My bimmer just crossed over 243,000 miles and has never had any of these services performed. I highly recommend that anyone with a high mileage bimmer take immediate advantage of these services. Convenience Car Care offer outstanding services to keep our high mileage bimmers on the road long after lesser brands check into automobile grave yard. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    Last edited by Zchild; 11-21-2007 at 09:25 PM.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Thread Information