Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter toolbox? Real Ball joint Puller/Installler

Thread: Chapter toolbox? Real Ball joint Puller/Installler

Threaded View

Chapter toolbox? Rear Ball joint Puller/Installler

Hello all:

I was wondering if we have a chapter toolbox - one that is for chapter purchased and shared tool? If so, I need to change the rear ball joints of a '96 e38 and need a ball joint puller and spindle set (i have the part #'s). If not, does anyone have them who would be willing to share? Anybody want to practice on my vehicle with me? I was thinking this weekend if the parts get here in time, else at the next DIY session.

Regards
    James Larson
    Last edited by jmlarson; 07-18-2007 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Mis spelling in title

Thread Information