Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Detailer? I want to get mine done, who?

Thread: Detailer? I want to get mine done, who?

Detailer? I want to get mine done, who?

I live in the Mt Vernon- Springfield area and need recomondations. Would like to get it done with Zaino but new to area. Please my paints are hrting after last winter...

Thanks.

I get mine done by Thomas Dekany and he cpomes highly recomended by me and the people at www.Autopia.org. Call him and tell him Bobbie sent you and he will take care of your baby. He takes great care of my 2005 M3. Here is his website. http://www.foodforyourblood.com/site/cardetailing.html. His user name is Tdekany if you want to search his work on the autopia forum. You will be able to see my car there too.

Euro Auto Concepts Inc.
    (703) 736-9498
    rhaque@cox.net

Raja has done good work for me in the past, I am pretty certain he still uses Zaino and probably has enough stuff in stock if you want to buy some. He is in Herndon, tell him Jason referred you.

Alternatively, I know there some guys on regional Bimmerforums that do detail as well.

-- Jason

Thread Information