Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Metro DC/NoVa Bumper Painting

Thread: Metro DC/NoVa Bumper Painting

Metro DC/NoVa Bumper Painting

I finally did something I swore I'd never do: I rub my car's front bumper on a cement piling in our garage! ARGH! I checked with WagonWork (now Pohanka) body shop. Ball park - $500 to $600. I assume that would require the removal of the bumper. As "Fritz" is almost 14 years old (2001 330Ci), I'm trying to see if there is a shop that repaint the bumper for a better price. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MarkZandrini View Post
    I finally did something I swore I'd never do: I rub my car's front bumper on a cement piling in our garage! ARGH! I checked with WagonWork (now Pohanka) body shop. Ball park - $500 to $600. I assume that would require the removal of the bumper. As "Fritz" is almost 14 years old (2001 330Ci), I'm trying to see if there is a shop that repaint the bumper for a better price. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Mark
    Maaco was running an ad last year for bumper repaint,$200., They painted my Z better than the factory does now(orangepeel)

You can try Straight Line auto body in Elkridge, MD, they've done paint work for me at pretty good rates.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information