Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
6/18/2005 Autocross Registration - Open
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 6/18/2005 Autocross Registration - Open

6/18/2005 Autocross Registration - Open

Registration is open.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?a...s_registration

Just select the June date from the event drop down list.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Great! My first event as a BMW CCA member!

--chad

I'm bummed. I found out yesterday that I can't make it.

My wife seems to think that I need to stay home and help pack just because we are leaving for Disney World the following day. Oh. Well. The sacrifices we make to maintain marital bliss
    Last edited by SMOODY; 05-27-2005 at 06:45 AM.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

^^^^^ pfpfpfpf...
    that's bs - pack the night before...
    it's all about time management
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Diriclet
    ^^^^^ pfpfpfpf...
    that's bs - pack the night before...
    it's all about time management
    I tried that response. She did not react very well to it. I decided it is not worth getting into trouble about, especially before a vacation.

I should be able to make most of the other autocrosses this season, and hopefully the DE in August (if I manage to not get waitlisted this time).
    2001 330i (my car)

Quote Originally Posted by SMOODY
    I'm bummed. I found out yesterday that I can't make it.

My wife seems to think that I need to stay home and help pack just because we are leaving for Disney World the following day. Oh. Well. The sacrifices we make to maintain marital bliss
    Disney World in June. That won't be humid. Have fun!

(I'll be in North Florida the weekend before where it will be much, much less humid.)

Me too can't go yet again, Stupid USAF reserves. Got to go fly to Europe again...old so old. I want to get out on track and all my reserve weekends seem to fall in line with track days or UTA's. explicitive....

I tried that response. She did not react very well to it. I decided it is not worth getting into trouble about, especially before a vacation.

I should be able to make most of the other autocrosses this season, and hopefully the DE in August (if I manage to not get waitlisted this time).
    What I meant was to pack the night before the autox (friday)...
    tell her "if we pack two days early, it'll give us more time to remember those little things that are so often forgotten..."
    that way her mind will be at ease, and you'll get to beat on your car!!!
    Just tryin' to help u out bro - sincerely hoping u can make it
    Last edited by Dirichlet; 05-27-2005 at 03:42 PM.
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

I am not all that thrilled about walking around Orlando in the June heat and humidity, but that is the only time that we can go without pulling the kids out of school.

After 16 years of marriage you learn where you can push back and where you can't. This is one of the places where I will not successfully push back. You all have fun at the Autocross, knock a cone over for me O.K.

I will see you at the July 16 event.
    2001 330i (my car)

I am not all that thrilled about walking around Orlando in the June heat and humidity, but that is the only time that we can go without pulling the kids out of school.
    I sure hope you have better weather than I did last weekend. Let's see, it started raining about 4 hours after I arrived. It then rained the rest of Friday. Saturday was a complete washout. Oh, and on Sunday, it rained more until about 3pm.

Sunshine state my butt.

Quote Originally Posted by ob325
    I sure hope you have better weather than I did last weekend. Let's see, it started raining about 4 hours after I arrived. It then rained the rest of Friday. Saturday was a complete washout. Oh, and on Sunday, it rained more until about 3pm.

Sunshine state my butt.
    We are hoping for good weather, but the forecast right now shows a chance of showers just about everyday. We plan to pack rain gear just in case.
    2001 330i (my car)

I just saw that the next Auto-X is @ Bay Sox Stadium, which is right down the road from me. I have a new 330 CiC w/ only 300 miles so I'll see about dropping by to just have a look. Have not Auto-X in years and am looking forward to seeing some action.
    Tom
    "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
    --Thoreau--
    2005 330 CiC

Registration for this event is closed. I have already sent the registration list to be imported so I cannot make any further changes. If you did not receive an email with your number, you are welcome to show up (early) and try to get a slot from a no-show but I cannot make any guarantees.

edit: Please note that registration for the July event is open.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Good job guys!

There are a few more here,
    http://www.2kgt.com/item.php?itemid=129

--chad

Thanks, Eric, I understand. I was planning to show up and watch so do I still need to register? Tom
    "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
    --Thoreau--
    2005 330 CiC

Thread Information