Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Karting against PCA 5-24-05

Thread: Karting against PCA 5-24-05

Karting against PCA 5-24-05

If you want to join us for a go-karting event against the PCA (that's the Porsche Car A???), then drop either Brian Hair or me a note.

Next Tuesday, May 24, @ 6:30 PM. That time is reserved at Allsports for BMW/PCA.

We DO need 12 per team, we will do 3-man teams, 4-BMW, 4-PCA. Simple enough, now all we need are 4 more drivers. PCA had 20 and is limiting it to 12.

Brian Hair
    Gerald Haagensen
    Rafael Garces
    Tyler Stewart
    Gary Brown
    Stephen Tenney
    Jeff Clarke
    Hayk Rachidian
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

When will the next league be starting? I used to run at F1 in Boston loved it. I also did karting a bunch in Germany on the track on old Bitburg AB.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafgar
    PCA (that's the Porsche Car A???)
    PCA is Porsche Club of America.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Quote Originally Posted by M-technik-3
    When will the next league be starting? I used to run at F1 in Boston loved it. I also did karting a bunch in Germany on the track on old Bitburg AB.
    The answer to this is - just as soon as there's enough interest. Most likely it will begin in the late Fall when all the outdoor activities become too difficult due to weather.

For now, we'll just be gathering informally on occassion.
    Rafael Garces

Quote Originally Posted by SMOODY
    PCA is Porsche Club of America.
    Yes, I know. That was my feeble attempt at humor.
    Rafael Garces

Quote Originally Posted by Rafgar
    Yes, I know. That was my feeble attempt at humor.
    Ah. I get it now.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Did you get enough members? I might come over to watch as I have an open weekend with my son so I am thinking of taking him there this weekend.

Did you get enough members? I might come over to watch as I have an open weekend with my son so I am thinking of taking him there this weekend.
    You can certainly go there this weekend, but our event is on *Tuesday* evening, so you might find yourself alone with your son.
    Rafael Garces

No, what I meant was watching tonight and bringing him this weekend.

I would love to meet up with you guys for karting but traveling around the horn on a weekday (especially if it's raining) in the early evening just ain't happenin'.

It takes a good two hours to get there from here unless I left before 4PM or after 7PM.

JV
    Are you sure it was something you read, Peter? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

Your not kidding I left to try and reach the place at 1730 when my wife got home so she could watch my daughter. Well after sitting in a parking lot that was supposed to be a 4 lane highway, I gave after 45 minutes and I went 7 miles.

Very fustrating to live with this traffic. I miss Germany.

Your not kidding I left to try and reach the place at 1730 when my wife got home so she could watch my daughter. Well after sitting in a parking lot that was supposed to be a 4 lane highway, I gave after 45 minutes and I went 7 miles.

Very fustrating to live with this traffic. I miss Germany.
    If you live in Maryland and don't have to get to NoVA or DC, the traffic around here is fine.

NoVA is a terrible place to drive almost any time of day.
    Are you sure it was something you read, Peter? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

Thread Information