Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Fatt

Thread: Fatt

Fatt

Who was at the FATT yesterday (5/13/05)?

It was one of their better events. Great weather. Safe event, except for one zealous Porsche driver, but safe overall.

Every student I talked to said they had a great time.

Barry
    Barry
    BMW CCA Instructor
    SCCA National racer
    =====================================
    2007 328xi Coupe in sparkling graphite
    2007 GT3
    ======================================
    1999 Civic Si: Races in SCCA showroom stock C
    PHOTO OF RACECAR:

http://www.motorsportsimaging.com/SC...01_04_0067.htm

Gordon Kimpel told me he was there and one of the One Lap of American NSXs passed him like he was sitting still.
    Woody
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Nsx

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3
    Gordon Kimpel told me he was there and one of the One Lap of American NSXs passed him like he was sitting still.
    Woody
    I didn't see that car on track, but it really looked hot standing still in the paddock.

Our M3's are faster around the track than a stock NSX tho.

GORDON: If you read this, e-mail me privately at: mimishusband@yahoo.com
    Barry
    Barry
    BMW CCA Instructor
    SCCA National racer
    =====================================
    2007 328xi Coupe in sparkling graphite
    2007 GT3
    ======================================
    1999 Civic Si: Races in SCCA showroom stock C
    PHOTO OF RACECAR:

http://www.motorsportsimaging.com/SC...01_04_0067.htm

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3
    Woody
    Gee, what a change 2 weeks makes. At Roebling Road, I passed the NSX like it was standing still.

Of course, it was on the infield having stalled after doing a tank slapper the length of the main straight!

Neil

According to the NSX driver, the aquaplaning that brought on the tank slapper was caused by fuel starvation. After finally doing a 360 spin, he tried to continue but ran out of gas.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I far preferred imagining that I passed him due to his making a driving error than because he was out of gas. Thanks for shattering my illusions.

Thread Information