Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
BMW Towson E90 Party Pics

Thread: BMW Towson E90 Party Pics

BMW Towson E90 Party Pics

Just a few pics from the BMW Towson E90 3-Series party / test drive this past Wednesday (5/11). I got to drive the 330. I must say I was impressed. Although it was steptronic, the throttle response was very quick. I also enjoyed the very stiff feel of the brakes. I'm def. going to take one for another (hopefully longer) test-drive.
    http://community.webshots.com/album/344290266Kcboqk
    enjoy
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

It'll grow on me (I hope)

Thanks for the pictures. I look forward to the day when they start coming off of lease and I can actually afford one.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

For those who have not seen the New3 (E90) I might TRY and bring one out the autocross at Bowie on Saturday. I say "try" because it's hard to get the sales department to let me have a demo on a Saturday. Again, I'll TRY.
    It's truly an amazing car.
    For those who didn't read my Bimmerforums posts, I was able to drive a few two weeks ago at Fed Ex Field during the New3 Ride & Drive (for BMW employees). We were able to dive the new E90 AND.....the Acura TL, Infinity G35, Audi A4 2.0l turbo and Mercedes C230 in several autocross type tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by schosports
    For those who have not seen the New3 (E90) I might TRY and bring one out the autocross at Bowie on Saturday. I say "try" because it's hard to get the sales department to let me have a demo on a Saturday. Again, I'll TRY.
    It's truly an amazing car.
    For those who didn't read my Bimmerforums posts, I was able to drive a few two weeks ago at Fed Ex Field during the New3 Ride & Drive (for BMW employees). We were able to dive the new E90 AND.....the Acura TL, Infinity G35, Audi A4 2.0l turbo and Mercedes C230 in several autocross type tracks.
    link to the review?

Thread Information