Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 10/25/2014 - Pie Run XV: Enduro Run

Thread: 10/25/2014 - Pie Run XV: Enduro Run

10/25/2014 - Pie Run XV: Enduro Run

I know, I know, I know. You are all asking, "WTH Algie? What happened to all the tours this year? I have a really, really good reason for my absence. If you are at the tour on October 25th, you will find out. And without further ado here is the link for the pie run: http://msreg.com/PieRunXV
    Last edited by bimmernupe; 10-12-2014 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Date
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Sorry I won't be able to attend I'm in Omaha on business from 20 Oct - 31 Oct... You guys have fun and be safe!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Could someone please explain how and why an NCCBMWCCA TOUR, which has always stressed that is it not a race, has become an ENDURO RUN. Also, is this sanctioned and approved by our club to be such a function?
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

The Pie Run from Thurmont to Madison has affectionately been given the name Enduro Run by some of the tour regulars, because it is a long one day drive.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Where is everyone meeting at prior leaving for the Enduro Run? How can I receive and Wilson Farms meat order form?
    2006 BMW M5 E60
    2008 Calaway C16 No. 9
    2008 Range Rover Sport
    2006 BMW 645 Ci Conv
    1998 BMW 328i

Quote Originally Posted by M5_Harold View Post
    Where is everyone meeting at prior leaving for the Enduro Run? How can I receive and Wilson Farms meat order form?
    We all meet at CMO to begin the run, but no official caravans to CMO established. Are you volunteering to head one up?

This may be an older order form, but it's all I have:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wilson Farms Meat Order Form.pdf 
Views:	91 
Size:	322.2 KB 
ID:	2063
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Paul, the attachment isn't showing up for Wilson's. Is there an order form for the pies? please send to joseph.espinosa@gmail.com. Thanks, looking forward to the drive this weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bimmermarine View Post
    Paul, the attachment isn't showing up for Wilson's. Is there an order form for the pies? please send to joseph.espinosa@gmail.com. Thanks, looking forward to the drive this weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    There's no order form for pies, but you can check the CMO website for the list of pies they have and call to order ahead. Its recommended to call in advance so they are ready when you get there Sat and that they don't run out of what you want.

http://www.catoctinmountainorchard.com/

I have signed up for the Pie Run. Looking forward to purchasing a few pies. My husband and I really enjoyed meeting a few of the members at the New Members meeting. My name is Sarah.

Quote Originally Posted by newbmwlover43 View Post
    I have signed up for the Pie Run. Looking forward to purchasing a few pies. My husband and I really enjoyed meeting a few of the members at the New Members meeting. My name is Sarah.
    See you tomorrow Sarah! Hopefully you pre-ordered your pies and meats

Last call for tomorrow's Pie Run...if you haven't pre-ordered your meat and pies, you better call and do it now!

Don't forget, Wilson's is CASH only!!

I ordered my usual case of ribeyes, 3lbs of bacon, and butter...I'm already drooling
    Last edited by pseto; 10-24-2014 at 09:17 AM.

Yes, I called and ordered a few T-bones, bacon and the amish butter. I also ordered several pies . I cannot wait for the pies.

Thread Information