Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 11/01/2014 - 11/02/2014 - NCC Fall Tour

Thread: 11/01/2014 - 11/02/2014 - NCC Fall Tour

Cool 11/01/2014 - 11/02/2014 - NCC Fall Tour

This year's Fall Tour on Nov 1-2 takes us back a decade to your current Tourmeister's first event. We'll be driving toward Charlottesville, lunching at Michie Tavern, visiting Thomas Jefferson's home, Monticello, and overnighting at Wintergreen. Several options are under consideration for Sunday. Final arrangements are being made now. Look for more details and registration to open around Labor Day.

Registration opens Sept 1.
    REGISTER
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 08-31-2014 at 05:28 PM.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Registration is now open for our Fall Tour...nothing like driving some great roads while the leaves are changing and you're amongst friends! Guaranteed to be a awesome experience!

Who is all going? I tried look at the entry list but it is turned off? Just curious how many people are going?

Quote Originally Posted by PVanSickler View Post
    Who is all going? I tried look at the entry list but it is turned off? Just curious how many people are going?
    There about 50 people signed up so far, more than 20 hotel rooms accounted for, so I'd say this event will be well attended.

Still plenty of time for others to sign up!

Peter,

When you log into Motorsports web site, the list of people taking the tour is available to you on your registration page. You might want to try it again. Also, since I'm leaving from the Pikesville area, do you want to go together to the meeting area?
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

We are departing the Baltimore area at 0700 on Saturday, Nov 1, to go to Manassas for the start. Anyone want to meet at the DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville (Intersection of I695 and MD 140)?
    Bob Stern

Talking Not now.....

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob View Post
    We are departing the Baltimore area at 0700 on Saturday, Nov 1, to go to Manassas for the start. Anyone want to meet at the DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville (Intersection of I695 and MD 140)?
    No caravan from Baltimore for us. We are driving down to Manassas on Friday, Oct 31 and spending the night there. See you all on Saturday morning.
    Bob Stern

Thread Information