Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
[Paid Study] Car Enthusiasts Needed for A Neuroscience Study!

Thread: [Paid Study] Car Enthusiasts Needed for A Neuroscience Study!

[Paid Study] Car Enthusiasts Needed for A Neuroscience Study!

Hello everyone!

First of all I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place on the forum, I'm new here.

My name is Ben Chernoff and I'm a researcher in the Kravitz Lab at the George Washington University here in D.C. We are studying the way the brain changes as experts in different domains such as cars, planes, chess, etc. acquire their expertise. The subject of plasticity, or the brain's ability to change, is a very important question in the field of neuroscience.

As BMW enthusiasts, BMW CCA members posses a degree of expertise that most undergraduate students at our university do not have. In turn, participation in our study by BMW CCA would be extremely useful in helping us study how people become experts. There are no risks associated with this study, and it will take roughly 60 minutes.

This a paid study. Participants will be compensated for the cost of their travel, plus $20 per hour

I have attached a flier for the study to this post. If you're a car enthusiast who would be willing to participate in this study, please contact me at ben.chernoff@gmail.com and if you have any questions feel free to respond to this thread or email me. Thank you all very much!!

-Ben Chernoff
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information