Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
The New BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe

Thread: The New BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe

The New BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe

Woodcliff Lake, N.J. – February 1, 2014 6:00pm EST/3:00pm PST . . . The new BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe adds a fresh dimension to one of the company’s newest model ranges. It combines the sleek look and sporty character of the 4 Series Coupe with the functionality provided by four doors and a spacious, flexible luggage compartment. The 2015 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe arrives in the U.S. in early summer of 2014 with two engine choices. The 428i Gran Coupe will feature BMW’s award-winning 240hp TwinPower Turbo 2.0-liter four-cylinder, while the 435i Gran Coupe will be powered by the much-lauded 300hp TwinPower Turbo 3.0-liter inline six. The 428i xDrive Gran Coupe will also be available at launch with BMW’s intelligent all-wheel drive system. All versions will be offered in the U.S. with an 8-speed sport automatic transmission. The BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe will make its world debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2014 and makes its U.S. debut at the New York International Auto Show in April 2014.
    Prices in the U.S. will start at a manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $41,225 (including $925 destination & handling) for the 428i Gran Coupe. The 428i xDrive Gran Coupe will have an MSRP of $43,225, including destination & handling, while the top-of-the-line 435i Gran Coupe will have an MSRP of $46,725, again, including destination & handling.
    While this model shares the same length, width, wheelbase and track with the extremely dynamic two-door version, the roofline of the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe is 4.4 inches (112 mm) longer and slopes gently to the rear of the vehicle. What's more, the silhouette is half an inch (12 mm) higher to offer more headroom and comfort for rear-seat passengers. This contributes to increased headroom at all seats and the overall feeling of interior spaciousness. At the same time, the short front- and rear-overhangs, the long wheelbase relative to the vehicle length, and the set-back passenger compartment are typical BMW touches that add to the perfect balance of the body design and the sleek appearance of this car, which is derived conceptually from the elegant BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe.
    Download the entire newsletter.

More...

Very strange, this is what the 3 series should have looked like; sucks that a manual isn't offered.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I'm still trying to figure out why they came out the 4 series to separate the coups from the 3 series sedans if they're going to make a four-door version of it.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Thread Information