Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Three-peat BMW owner...New to the Club

Thread: Three-peat BMW owner...New to the Club

Three-peat BMW owner...New to the Club

Hello All,
    I'm a new member from Columbia, Md. I'm mourning the loss of my beloved '01 330xi, but I also feel like a kid in a candy shop with my 'new-to-me' '07 black on black 335xi.

It took me forever to join the club I guess, because I was busy raising two kids with my husband who sweetly accepts my BMW obsession. He cares nothing about cars but could recite from memory the specs of my dream car right down to the color of the leather.

Right now I'm looking ahead to getting a BMW CCA tag, changing the grill to black (I do like the sinister look), reading back issues of Roundel, and the club social events.

And I guess I've got to mentally upgrade to a new dream car (since I am now driving my dream car)

Next time we're on the road I will point out the beautiful, mean-looking beast of an M3 that parks just up the road (hint..hint!)

Lisa
    'no minivan for me!'

Welcome to the chapter; sorry to hear about your 01 330xi; please come out and join us at the next Columbia social at the Corner Stable in Columbia Thursday 13 Feb @7pm. Bring your family; you're all welcome. Hope to see you at an event sooner than later...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Welcome fellow HoCo resident! As Zach points out, hope to see you at our Columbia meet next week.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Corner Stable

Thank you! We will be there. As long as the kiddo gets the homework done!

Thread Information