Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Spring Installation Help

Thread: Spring Installation Help

Spring Installation Help

I'm looking to have Eibach springs installed on my F30. I checked with a few shops and the pricing was outrageous, so I'm checking to see if anyone would be interested in helping me out with the installation.
    Sparkling Bronze '12 Modern Line 328i - M Performance Exhaust

I installed my coil overs with my girlfriend's best friend's ex boyfriend. We did an okay job in the driveway besides taking 12 hours to complete the job. This is a guy I stay far far away from simply because of the failure of his relationship with a friend, but if you have nobody else to contact he'd be an okay look. His name is Blake and his phone number is (410) 209-0864. Please don't mention me (haha) just say you wanted to see if he could help you install springs. FYI he asked me for $100 AFTER we did it TOGETHER for what I thought was a friend helping a friend. I know it's a weird situation, but if you have nowhere else to turn that's me doing my best to awkwardly help.
    E39 540i/6
    BC Racing coil overs
    Bear enthusiast

Thread Information