Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
About der Bayerische...

Thread: About der Bayerische...

About der Bayerische...

I'm new so don't blame me! Is der Bayerische available in a hard copy? I've only seen it as a pdf and I love it. I'd love to subscribe to it if it's a mail in kind of thing. Any idea how to do that and if it's possible? Thanks for the help!
    E39 540i/6
    BC Racing coil overs
    Bear enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by BOOBEAR View Post
    I'm new so don't blame me! Is der Bayerische available in a hard copy? I've only seen it as a pdf and I love it. I'd love to subscribe to it if it's a mail in kind of thing. Any idea how to do that and if it's possible? Thanks for the help!
    Welcome to BMW CCA, BOOBEAR!

You should receive a printed copy of der Bayerische in the mail along with Roundel as long as you maintain an active BMW CCA membership. I've received both publications in the mail since October, when I joined BMW CCA.

Okay thanks sorry so far I had only received Roundel. Now I realize der Bayerische is bimonthly.
    E39 540i/6
    BC Racing coil overs
    Bear enthusiast

Thread Information