It all started a little over a year ago when searching for a used car for my wife !! The idea was to buy a used car and pass down the 99 Mitsubishi Diamante to my step daughter . I found a great deal on a 08 BMW E90 328xi with 45,000 mi for 17,500 and thats when my problem started . Well my daughter got her learners permit and we began teaching her how to drive . One morning my daughter drove the Mitsubishi to work with her mother and when my wife was returning home she was making a left turn into the neighborhood when she was rear ended . The Mitsubishi was totaled My daughter was crushed and cried and cried . Whats a father to do ? I got on the internet and found an 01 BMW at BMW of Fairfax it was on the wholesale fixer up list and I bought it . It barely made it home needing front CV joints badly . I have a done a lot of work to it myself and got it on the road and she took her driving test and passed . So now they both have nice bimmers . After working on the E46 I learned that these cars use much more superior materials then others nothing plinky about them at all . Seeing them enjoy their cars so much made me a little jealous. So for Christmas I found a 1992 E30 325i convertible with 81,000 mi on it in Calypso Red Metallic . I bought some one way tickets to Albany New York for my wife and I and we drove the car back to Maryland . Now I want an M3,635i,Alpina B7 and a 2002tti .I know this not realistic because my driveway is not big enough !!! Say it aint so but I think I have been bitten by some kind of Bimmer bug !!