Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Hi my name is Sean and I'm a Bimmerholic !!!

Thread: Hi my name is Sean and I'm a Bimmerholic !!!

Cool Hi my name is Sean and I'm a Bimmerholic !!!

It all started a little over a year ago when searching for a used car for my wife !! The idea was to buy a used car and pass down the 99 Mitsubishi Diamante to my step daughter . I found a great deal on a 08 BMW E90 328xi with 45,000 mi for 17,500 and thats when my problem started . Well my daughter got her learners permit and we began teaching her how to drive . One morning my daughter drove the Mitsubishi to work with her mother and when my wife was returning home she was making a left turn into the neighborhood when she was rear ended . The Mitsubishi was totaled My daughter was crushed and cried and cried . Whats a father to do ? I got on the internet and found an 01 BMW at BMW of Fairfax it was on the wholesale fixer up list and I bought it . It barely made it home needing front CV joints badly . I have a done a lot of work to it myself and got it on the road and she took her driving test and passed . So now they both have nice bimmers . After working on the E46 I learned that these cars use much more superior materials then others nothing plinky about them at all . Seeing them enjoy their cars so much made me a little jealous. So for Christmas I found a 1992 E30 325i convertible with 81,000 mi on it in Calypso Red Metallic . I bought some one way tickets to Albany New York for my wife and I and we drove the car back to Maryland . Now I want an M3,635i,Alpina B7 and a 2002tti .I know this not realistic because my driveway is not big enough !!! Say it aint so but I think I have been bitten by some kind of Bimmer bug !!

There's no vaccine for the bug you have! Welcome to the club & NCC chapter.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thanks John in VA . I am looking forward meeting some new people who love cars and I want to attend the Concours. My car needs more work before i will enter it although it is in pretty good condition. Need to fix the top and it has dings and scratches that need to be fixed first . The interior is in very good shape and it runs and shifts strong. So far have put new tires on it new center cap emblems Bosal exhaust from manifold back , have on order a tune up kit from eeuroparts.com and working on a timing belt and water pump kit from Pelicanautoparts.com

My E30

she needs some work but still looks pretty good
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	943a0644195b801490f0b1d07bbe5ca5x.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	1935   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f3f08c67697326c5c7cc68495958f325x.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	1936   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b533f4a0dedec205bc63ea95e1196d10x.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	1937  

Welcome! That e30 is in great shape and looks perfect. Hope to see you at an event soon. Our Columbia meets always have a good turnout, so maybe you can join us in Feb?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Looks good from about 20 feet but up close it needs a lot of TLC wich i am good at giving . The Good: The interior is in very good condition and low mileage. The Bad:needs exhaust from manifold back to pass MD inspection and 3 separate problems with the top. The Ugly: A lot of dings small dents and scratches. I have only had it for 2 weeks but have already put correct size tires on it Falken's new center cap emblems . Waiting now for UPS to deliver my Bosal exhaust system and Ignition tune kit (plugs,wires,cap,rotor,etc) that I ordered from eeuroparts. Looking at a water pump timing belt kit from Pelican because BMW can't give me a print out of the service history and from what I already learned the timing belt should be replaced every 60k . I might try to make it to the social in Columbia at the Corral in Feb but right now can't promise anything

My E90 I had to change right front Headlight assembly . The turn signal witch is internally wired shorted out and melted . Me being the cheapskate that I am order a chinese aftermarket assembly for 1/2 the price of Genuine BMW it fit good but after putting the front end back on the car I found out the beam adjustment did not work so they sent me another assembly for free so need to do the job all over again

Name:	IMG_0033.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	1939   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0034.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	1938  

The Fed-Ex guy brought me some goodies today Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0053.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	1940

Today the Mailman brought a bible

Name:	IMG_0056.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	1941  

replacing valve cover and spark plugs E46 325xi

Before it got cold back in October , I replaced the valve cover gasket on my (daughters) 01 325xi Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0030.jpg 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	1942Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0031.jpg 
Views:	316 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	1943
    Last edited by razorrod65; 02-07-2014 at 07:45 PM.

My Bosal Exhaust system from the manifold back arrived the other day . I am going to paint it black and red with high temp header paint Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0057.jpg 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	1956

E30 Exhaust

Finally got a break in the weather last sunday and had a chance to paint my exhaust system witch was installed yesterday !!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0060.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	1966Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0059.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	1965

Thread Information