Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Member Intro - ALPIN3

Thread: New Member Intro - ALPIN3

New Member Intro - ALPIN3

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself as a new BMW CCA member, just recently after my move from CA. My name is Kevin and I currently have a 2004 330i ZHP - Sapphire Black on Natural Brown interior - and a 2008 Mini Cooper S. I'm no stranger to BMW's and Mini's and am excited to become an active member of the group! I've been really missing the canyon roads back in So Cal and haven't really found any good roads yet, so hopefully you guys like to drive as much as I do!

Welcome Kevin! Nice set of cars in your garage too.

Hopefully you'll get out to a bunch of events (there's no shortage of them) and we have plenty of opportunities to hit some great driving roads in the area.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I'd like to see some minis at meets! My best friend since birth is a mini fanatic. They instantly remind me of him.
    E39 540i/6
    BC Racing coil overs
    Bear enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by BOOBEAR View Post
    I'd like to see some minis at meets! My best friend since birth is a mini fanatic. They instantly remind me of him.
    Lots of Minis show up at our autocrosses. So many, that we had to create separate classes for them
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Hi Kevin:
    My name is Sean . I am a new member too . I don't know much about SoCal canyon roads . but if you are looking for a twisty turny road with a few hills there are few near me over here in Md . most notably Pautuxent river rd and Sands rd between RT214 in Davidsonville and Md RT408 in Lothian. I would hate for you to come all the way over here and be disappointed . You can go to google maps and zoom into street view and see if you might like it . One of my BMW Mottos is : I like them Curvy !!! the roads that is . Also know of a scary hill in crownsville got airborne there one time !!

There's a bunch of old driving tours here.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information