Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Member - Subaru Owner!

Thread: New Member - Subaru Owner!

New Member - Subaru Owner!

Hey guys,

My name is Asiya Colburn living in Montgomery County. I wanted to introduce myself and hopefully I'll meet some of you in person during these upcoming autox and HPDE events. I've heard nothing but great things about BMWCCA and its members, and I was recommended by my fellow 86 owners to join. I own a 2013 Subaru BRZ that is both my DD and weekend warrior. Last season I ran with SCCA in CS for autox and participated in PDX events, and I would like to get more heavily involved in the various local autox groups. This year, I will be running in CSP with SCCA and NXD with NASA, and I hope to attain my full Time Trials license by the end of the season.

I look forward to a great season!

-Asiya

Welcome!

Weclome to the chapter of the greatest and most active car club chapter on the planet. We love enthusiat of all kinds including Subie drivers. Please come out to more than AX. We have a whole host of activities both you and the "Subie" are welcome to attend. Look forward to seeing you out and about this season.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

I was definitely impressed with the DIY days - what an awesome concept I'll definitely be tracking with you guys as well and hope to make some social events!

DIYs can save you a ton of money. And even if you don't work on your car you can learn a thing or two by watching.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information