Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
"Racing" Seat

Thread: "Racing" Seat

"Racing" Seat

Hello NCC Community, I am 6'6" tall and in a relationship with a 1987 528e. It would be an understatement to say headroom is non-existent. It has been suggested to me that I have a racing seat installed; I am incredibly keen on this idea. I want good value for the seat but far more important is attaining the absolute most headroom possible. There are a great many options on the site I have been perusing: andysautosport.com and I would like to know which seat the members of the NCC community would choose to get the results I desire. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and hopefully respond. Be well.

Welcome to the NCC forum! I have 2 E28s, but don't have the headroom problem you do. You might pose your question at the foremost E28 messageboard, http://www.mye28.com/. The E28 sports seats might give you a bit more room, but there is plenty of experience on that forum.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

I have bookmarked the site and will post to the forums shortly; thank you for your suggestion!

Thread Information