Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC MD license Plate
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: NCC MD license Plate

NCC MD license Plate

Hello All

I just wanted to ask and see if any of you that have the NCC Maryland License plate had an idea of how long it usually takes to hear back from whom ever controls sending out the proper documents to obtain the License plates. I submitted the request on November 20, 2013. So if any of you have an idea or have an exact answer i would be very appreciative.

thanks

We're still waiting for a batch of club plates from the MVA and hope we get them within the next few weeks. Unfortunately, we're at the mercy of the MVA; maybe the inmates are on strike LOL
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

HA HA HA HA, Now that was funny. Thank you for the response, much appreciated. We all know the MVA def move at a snail pace.

Can you get these plates for Historic ?

Quote Originally Posted by razorrod65 View Post
    Can you get these plates for Historic ?
    No - what you see is what you get.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Yes, I've requested two sets of plates - one for each of our new cars. I had the bmw cca plate on my 335xi which I traded in, the tags could not transfer because I decided to lease the new vehicle. Is it possible to retain my original plate number? Is there still a wait on the plates from MVA or are the requests for plates being fulfilled now?

Hello again

i wanted to follow up on The NCC plates. I still have not received any documentation, so just wanted to see if there was anymore news and ETA. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mye36m3 View Post
    Hello again

i wanted to follow up on The NCC plates. I still have not received any documentation, so just wanted to see if there was anymore news and ETA. thank you.
    Still no plates from MVA and documentation isn't sent out until plates are available. I know you and others are waiting patiently, but unfortunately we're the middle man in this process.

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Still no plates from MVA and documentation isn't sent out until plates are available. I know you and others are waiting patiently, but unfortunately we're the middle man in this process.

Thanks much, no worries just wanted to follow up.

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    I found the guy who makes our plates
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	595 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	1981

Apparently he has been put in the hole for 2 years for this

Name:	ku-xlarge.jpg 
Views:	594 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	1982

Meanwhile, outside the MVA...

Name:	blackfriday.jpg 
Views:	588 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	1983

I just registered/joined both BMWCCA and NCC today. I currently have a 2004 X3 and have a 1995 M3 on the way. I'd like to get plates for both, how do I go about doing so? The M3 should be in state in a week or two. I need to get an inspection, title, plates etc. It would be nice to be able to get the BMWCCA NCC plates requested from the start. Just don't know how.

Quote Originally Posted by r0n1824 View Post
    I just registered/joined both BMWCCA and NCC today. I currently have a 2004 X3 and have a 1995 M3 on the way. I'd like to get plates for both, how do I go about doing so? The M3 should be in state in a week or two. I need to get an inspection, title, plates etc. It would be nice to be able to get the BMWCCA NCC plates requested from the start. Just don't know how.
    There's a link on the top right hand corner of the home page. Fill out the form once, then be patient....

Hello,

Any update on the tags from MVA yet?

Anyone know (roughly) how many months the backlog is?

Thanks!

I do. The backlog is @ 125 waiting for tags. The process has changed to speed up the process PM me and I can tell you where you are one the list.
    Billy Dixon
    Maryland License Plate Administrator
    Baltimore Area Rep
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0789

Thread Information