Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC MD license Plate - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: NCC MD license Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Mythurin View Post
    Tad frustrating isn’t it?

-J
    If you don't mind me asking, about how long did it take? Was there any communication at all? I haven't heard/received an email from anyone.

I'm guessing that's normal haha..

I have been arguing back and forth with the individual responsible for the Plates for several months. I even offered to take over the process as it is completely defunct. It is frustrating that one of the "perks" of being a CCA member is the plates, and I honestly don't know if the other perks are worth maintaining a membership if simple stuff cannot be accomplished in a timely fashion.

If chapter plates are seen a a major draw/perk of membership, I think you need to change your focus! I've followed the tribulations of members seeking the tags, and wish there was a more timely process. You could live in VA, where the process of making them available has proven even more difficult. Hang in there!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Im in the same boat as above ^^^^

Though I enjoy all the benefits and club activities I would be lying if having a club plate isn’t part of it. I signed up August 2017 for a plate, a year later I got an email that a plate was available. Now August 2019 and it’s been email tag for all of it. I have gotten everything from application lost in the mail, put in the wrong pile, pick up at the mva (wasn’t there) etc etc. It’s a frustrating process and I’m accepted that I probably won’t get one.

I met Billy at the New Members GTG in Stirling Va In Feb gave him my info and drove to Glen Burnie and picked up my tags a few days later....wasn’t a big problem for me

Im in the same boat, I filled out the application for club tags in 2017 with no response, 2018 3 months before my registration was expiring(no response), and just filled out another application 2 months ago along with a private message to whoever is in charge of it with no response. Does anyone have updated contact information for whoever is in charge of processing the applications? When I applied for club tags(bmw 0325, bmw 0326, bmw 0327) back in 2005, the process was very quick with 1 email request. Anyway, thank you in advance for any type of response.

E92terp , Reaper I need the name you used for the app so I can find you and you’ll see a tag this week. Make sure your address is correct.
    Last edited by Billydix; 07-29-2019 at 06:11 PM.
    Billy Dixon
    Maryland License Plate Administrator
    Baltimore Area Rep
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0789

Billy - My current scenario now permits me to take responsibility for the license tags. It appears this club function has floundered for some time. How may I resume responsibility for them? My email is RSTERN9007@aol.com. I want to clean up the process so that dissatisfied members totally disappear. Bob Stern. BMW 0868
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Got my plates last Wednesday. Appreciate the help Billy.

Billy, I sent you a msg. I have not received the form in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    Billy, I sent you a msg. I have not received the form in the mail.
    You might try him at billy.dixon@nccbmwcca.org
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    You might try him at billy.dixon@nccbmwcca.org
    I did and still nothing. I started the tags process weeks before the meet and greet/cars and coffee in Catonsville and I still haven't gotten anything. I'm about to give up.

I did and still nothing. I started the tags process weeks before the meet and greet/cars and coffee in Catonsville and I still haven't gotten anything. I'm about to give up its like I'm being ignored or brushed off.

Holy crap I got the forms to get my tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    Holy crap I got the forms to get my tags.
    It's Christmas in December! Hoping it all works out for you.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information