Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New from Falls Church

Thread: New from Falls Church

New from Falls Church

Hey everyone. I've been living in the Northern Virginia area now for a little over a year. I'm originally from Virginia Beach but moved up here for a job. I own a 2002 M3, pretty much stock. I hope to attend some autocrosses this season, show up to any meets that may be going on, and definitely attend the cars and coffee in Great Falls again. Here is a picture of my M3 when i first bought it. I have some Apex Arc-8 wheels with Nitto NT-01s for it once all this snow melts and the temperatures go up.

The car looks great - welcome!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Welcome! Nice M3, hope to see you at an event soon. Our NoVa social is this Thursday if you can make it.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Welcome! Nice M3, hope to see you at an event soon. Our NoVa social is this Thursday if you can make it.
    I may show up. Tysons is a 5 minute drive for me. Is it usually a large turn out? I'd like to get involved with something and meet some people.

Quote Originally Posted by bumada View Post
    I may show up. Tysons is a 5 minute drive for me. Is it usually a large turn out? I'd like to get involved with something and meet some people.
    The turnout is usually based on weather, so i doubt many people will show up this week (probably 10-15). Plus, for some reason, people tend not to RSVP, so it's tough to get an idea of who's showing up. Obviously once the weather improves, people will want to show off their cars.

As a new member, try to make it out and get to know those who show. You'll get a good idea of what we do, what events are coming up, and who doesn't like free food/drink since the club picks up a good portion of the tab!

You can RSVP using this thread:

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...-Tysons-Corner
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    The turnout is usually based on weather, so i doubt many people will show up this week (probably 10-15). Plus, for some reason, people tend not to RSVP, so it's tough to get an idea of who's showing up. Obviously once the weather improves, people will want to show off their cars.

As a new member, try to make it out and get to know those who show. You'll get a good idea of what we do, what events are coming up, and who doesn't like free food/drink since the club picks up a good portion of the tab!

You can RSVP using this thread:

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...-Tysons-Corner
    Alright. I'll try to make it if the ice around my car thaws by then. Summer tires was not a good option this winter.

Thread Information