Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Thoughs on the 328i Gran Turismo

Thread: Thoughs on the 328i Gran Turismo

Thoughs on the 328i Gran Turismo

Hello forum members,

I always get good advice on the forum and have learned to come here first for the collective wisdom...

For those of you watching from home I did buy the 2013 Z4 I posted about earlier and I'm very happy with it. Since then, my life has changed and I've found that two dogs and one wife don't have much room on the one passenger seat, and it's time to look around for another car. My gameplan is to trade in my 2008 Z4 3.0i for another car. The car that has my interest currently is the 328i GT. The performance characteristics appear to be satisfactory (on paper anyway) and I like the fact it's a hatchback. I had a Mazda hatchback some time ago and really enjoyed the flexibility of a collapsible back seat. The all-wheel drive feature of the car is a nice contrast to my wheel-rear drive roadster. The car will be used as a daily driver and weekend-trip vehicle -- wife, dogs and all.

Are there any members who have experience with this car? What say you?
    Thanks !

All things being equal I would only consider it if I could get it with the N55 motor versus the N20 motor. The specs on it are really very impressive. Just my two and a half cents worth!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Hi Zachary,
    Thanks for your thoughts. My Z4 is powered by the turbo-4 banger and I've found it works well on that chassis. Not sure how well it will do on a larger vehicle. Sounds like it's time for a test drive....

Let us know how the test drive goes and which one you select.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Test drive results posted in thread above, here: http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...s-Gran-Turismo

Thread Information