Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
July 23,2005 - Saturday Drive

Thread: July 23,2005 - Saturday Drive

Cool July 23,2005 - Saturday Drive

There is an autocross on July 16. No conflict with July 23, 2005

I am plannng on going from the Baltimore area into Pennsylvania (Mount Joy area). Planning lunch and a winery visit. Back road trip is about 2 hours to the restaurant from Towson MD...highway is one hour. Anyone interested in joining us? I've already got an idea of route and restaurant and winery.

Anyone interested in the 23rd? If we get enough interest, I could see if it could become an official club tour. If we get 15 guaranteed, restaurant could change and we could have a private brunch.

If not, I'm going alone on the 16th...unless others want to join me.
    Last edited by SpongeBob; 05-13-2005 at 12:02 PM. Reason: More data.

I say go ahead and plan it. I would need details no later than May 21 for the July/August dB. I think you would get at least 15 people.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

It's a long way out, but as of today, I'd be interested in the 23rd.

I am new the the whole car club arena. I have never been on a "drive" I love wine and would love to join the group. Let me know what I need to do to participate.
    M Coupe 2001

SWEEET
    you can count me in for the 23rd
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Neither the 16th or the 23rd work for me

Sounds like fun though. Take lots of pictures O.K.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Wink 23 July 05 it is.....

Miriam and I will make a run on Monday May 9...and set a route. Plan on leaving the Towson area about 1000 or 1030..then lunch in Mount Joy PA...then back to a winery for samples and relaxing...then home.

Washington area members...if you don't want to start in Towson...I'll let you know where we are having lunch and you can set your own route and meet us for lunch.

Ok..

NO---I'm not as good as Steven in doing this.....

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob
    NO---I'm not as good as Steven in doing this.....
    You will. Don't worry. Which date is it going to be?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Wink Summer Unofficial Trip

I will plan on Saturday July 23, 2005 ---- only possible change will occur when they reschedule the May 1 Concurs...and it conflicts.....
    OK?

I don't expect the Concour to be in July or August.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

sounds good to me - it's now on my calendar
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Talking Anyone going to be off work on Monday - May 9?

Making a dry run to PA.

Hmm,

I might be up for this...
    2011 BMW 128i cabrio
    2005 Lotus Elise

OK, all - More information on the "BMW" summer tour is posted. Please send me questions, and let me know if you are joining us. I understand the winery music that day will be a group of local and California jazz musicians who get together every year for a fun day....

2003 330 CiC 50,000 miles....

Thread Information