Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
I Need To Be Talked Out Of This

Thread: I Need To Be Talked Out Of This

I Need To Be Talked Out Of This

So the plan with my Z4MC is to pay it off in the next few months and put it in the garage for weekends and the occasional track day (4-5 times a year) and replace it with a daily driver. However...

I saw a really nice 2002tii over the weekend and now I'm thinking I want one. This would split daily driving with the Z.

Talk me down from the ledge (or talk me into it)?

Tom

Everyone needs a 2002 in their stable!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Every bimmer head needs a 2002, but do you want a 40-year old car as a daily driver? Keep the Z4 for daily and track use. Do you know 2002s? Look for rust. A solid body is top priority. Mechanical issues are more easily resolved. Check out bmw2002faq.com then jump off the ledge into a 2002.

The car would probably be driven 3-4 days a week, probably 18 miles a day at most. I don't know 2002's specifically, but I do know where to look for the tinworm.

I went to take a look at one at Flemings in Rockville today (yeah, I know). Won't do that again.

Thread Information