Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 10/12/2013 - Fall 2013 New Member Reception @ Russel BMW

Thread: 10/12/2013 - Fall 2013 New Member Reception @ Russel BMW

10/12/2013 - Fall 2013 New Member Reception @ Russel BMW

The National Capital Chapter of BMW Car Club of America (NCCBMWCCA) wants to welcome you as a new member. If you have joined the club since October 1, 2012, you’re invited to our Fall 2013 New Member Reception being held on Saturday October 12th. In your honor we are asking you to come out and spend some time getting to know who we are and what we do. As the largest car club chapter in the world, we have the greatest and most diverse membership base you'll ever come across. We have programs and events aimed at everyone from hardcore gearheads, track rats, and vintage BMW enthusiasts to those new to the Roundel.
    The reception will be held at and hosted by Russel BMW in Baltimore, MD

Date: October 12, 2013
    Time: 12 noon to 2pm
    Place: Russel BMW
    6700 Baltimore National Pike
    Baltimore, MD 21228

Our Board of Directors and Program Heads will be in attendance to give an overview of chapter activities, and help answer any questions you may have. Please mark this date on your calendars, and we look forward to seeing you there.

Note to potential attendees: The host of this event is sending a great deal of time, energy, and money to make this reception possible. Please be aware of this effort when you register for the reception. If you register and then find yourself unable to attend please cancel your registration on this site, or notify the chapter at membership@nccbmwcca.org.
    This event offers online registration and payment through MotorsportReg.com.

Register here.
    Last edited by pseto; 09-30-2013 at 07:48 AM.

Bump for this Saturday's New Member Party...technically registration closes today, but we may extend till Wed so we can get a better headcount for catering.

This is a great opportunity for any CCA member who recently signed up or any member who has not attended (m)any events to interact with fellow members and meet the chapter leadership (we promise we don't bite!..too hard).

Russel BMW has been a great chapter sponsor for many years and has rolled out the red carpet for us, so it'll be a great time! Who knows, we may have some awesome door prizes to giveaway
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Paul,
    I won't be able to attend. Hopefully someone can describe the concours program to the attendees. Thanks!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Pseto,

I just saw this. Is it possible to get on there as a maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by empw View Post
    Pseto,

I just saw this. Is it possible to get on there as a maybe?
    At this point, I need a definite answer ASAP. We'll probably have some cancellations, so I can get you in if you can commit. Please send me a PM if you can make it (you'll also need to set up a motorsportreg.com account, if you haven't already).
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I just went to register my wife and me and Motorsport.ref states event closed. My wife is a co-member. We would like to attend. Please let me know if we can still be included.
    2011 335i M-Sport 6MT & 2015 x5 35d

James opened event back up so I am now registered. See you all tomorrow. Thanks!
    2011 335i M-Sport 6MT & 2015 x5 35d

Thread Information