Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
new guy on the block :)

Thread: new guy on the block :)

new guy on the block :)

Edit
    Last edited by ChosenGSR; 04-29-2018 at 10:07 AM.

Welcome to the club.

Many of us attend track events, it is probably oen of the best benefits of our club; and I think we truly have the best instructors and instructor program.

I would also highly recommend that you join our autocrosses. They are great opportunity to meet people and learn car control in a relatively safer environment.
    Fatih

Welcome man. I joinedback in March and immediately jumped into attending NCC autox's at Bowie. I had already done a bunch at Fedex last year(this is my 2nd season), but like FT says, it's a great way to learn your car and get better at driving it, plus you meet a bunch of cool people that incidentally own BMW's too(Thank you Captain Obvious) So anyway, welcome aboard from one NCC noobie to another

I've never done any kind of autox or anything else for that matter, do I need to take some school first or something? Also, do you guys autox your daily drivers? I feel uneasy about doing that with a car that has 2.5k miles on it ops:

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenGSR
    I've never done any kind of autox or anything else for that matter, do I need to take some school first or something? Also, do you guys autox your daily drivers? I feel uneasy about doing that with a car that has 2.5k miles on it ops:
    AutoX is not hard on the car, probably only tires. You may want to come to the next autox just to watch or have ride with another driver to decide whether it is something you would like to do.

I also try to gather novices together for autox school, if you are interested we might be able to get into one later on.

You can find the autocross schedule http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?autocross

Also, we have an SCCA autox this Sunday at the FedEx field: http://www.autocrossers.com/cgi-bin/WDCR5.pl

Cheers.
    Fatih

If you attend the Fedex autox, look me up, I'm in the first half of the day, position D10...you're welcome to ride along with me if you can make it

Thread Information