Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 11/23/2013 - Pie Run XIV

Thread: 11/23/2013 - Pie Run XIV

11/23/2013 - Pie Run XIV

From Catoctin Mountain Orchard to Wilson Farm Meats to the Bavarian Chef in Madison, Va.

Registration link attached:
    http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...B#.UoVFDHm9LCQ
    Last edited by pseto; 11-14-2013 at 04:49 PM.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

great I cant wait

Registration please...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Registration please.....
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.

Where is the reg link thanks

Is this Pie Run happening on November 23rd [my 75th]? If so, where can I get information? Thanks very much.

Alan. 14Nov13/0841

Pie Run is still a go, registration will open shortly.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Me and my Boo are registered!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.

Don't forget to register for this Saturday's Pie Run. Also, Thursday is the deadline for pre-ordering your meat and pies from Wilson and CMO. And don't forget to bring cash b/c that's all Wilson takes!

I am not sure I understand the schedule. It says we leave at 9am. Does that mean that we meet at the pie place get all our pie before 9am and leave there at 9am to head to the meat place?

Quote Originally Posted by gjcasimir View Post
    I am not sure I understand the schedule. It says we leave at 9am. Does that mean that we meet at the pie place get all our pie before 9am and leave there at 9am to head to the meat place?
    We depart at 9am, so pickup your pies and finish up your purchases by 8:30a

Please Respect the Residents of the Areas You are Driving through

Used to be a NCC member and remember tours and how some folks used to exceed the posted speed limit and pretend like they were driving in the Targa Florio. Problem is the back roads of Loudoun and Fauquier counties are filled with DC Area bike clubs having their monthly club rides and farmers driving their tractors down backroads to the next field. We dont drive like maniacs in your neighborhoods respect ours.

I am taking 200+ sheep down the road a mile or so to their late Fall pasture on Saturday. Yeah the road is on your route. The joys of rural life and you former frat boys try to keep things under control. Will take me a few hours to accomplish this w/my dogs.

Have fun and drive safe and The Whole Ox has better quality meats and poultry than Wilson's and try not have any incidents that reflect badly on the club and BMW like in previous years. LE is aware of this event for weeks.
    Last edited by setoutguy; 11-21-2013 at 07:36 PM.

Nice run today!

Thread Information