Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27

Chapter Event 09/12/2013 - Sept Columbia Social - Champps, Columbia Mall: 09-12-2013
  • 09-12-2013
    *The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
    Calendar
    Social

09/12/2013 - Sept Columbia Social - Champps, Columbia Mall

Come on out to one of our favorite hangout spots, Champps at Columbia Mall. We will park at the TOP of the parking garage located between Champps and Nordstroms and across from the AMC movie theatre. Inside, we'll have our normal private area, taking over the entire top upstairs area filled with TVs and overlooking the restaurant and bar area.

Champps Columbia
    10300 Little Patuxent Parkway
    Columbia, MD 21044
    (443) 367-0333

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $10/member (which includes food and soft drinks), so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill (usually $10-20/head including tax and tip). Those who have more drinks or order more expensive food items will need to chip in more than those who stay within the $10/head limit.

Get there early to get a good spot at the top of the parking garage; we'll hangout starting at 6p (weather permitting) and go inside by 7pm.

Please RSVP so we can get an accurate headcount.

RSVP'd yes: 6
    • D-NICE 09-01-2013 08:14 PM - And I will try to NOT let my GPS override my common sense this time...lol
    • pseto 09-03-2013 12:42 PM
    • Zchild 09-03-2013 01:27 PM
    • bimmer32five 09-07-2013 06:07 PM - +4
    • bobp 09-09-2013 10:50 PM - Please count me in
    • pfregeolle 09-10-2013 09:01 AM
    RSVP'd maybe: 1

Thread: 09/12/2013 - Sept Columbia Social - Champps, Columbia Mall: 09-12-2013

Bump for this month's Columbia meet...please RSVP so we can get an accurate headcount.
      Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
      2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
      2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

+1 I'll be there.
      Life's too short to drive boring cars......

Bump for this week's world famous Columbia meet!!! We expect another huge turnout, so please RSVP so we can get an accurate headcount.

Bump for tomorrow night's fun...anyone else joining us?

This is a great way for members to meet each other and talk about all the things we do as a club. We usually have multiple things going on every week which should be expected as the world's largest and most active BMWCCA chapter.

There's an NFL game each Thursday now and Champps is expecting to be crowded. Please RSVP so we have enough space for everyone.

Paul...is the social still on for tomorrow night? I think there is a a strong chance of a thundershower around 8...not that i mind
      Live And Let Die...

1999 BMW 323i

Quote Originally Posted by D-NICE View Post
      Paul...is the social still on for tomorrow night? I think there is a a strong chance of a thundershower around 8...not that i mind
      Rain or shine, if it rains, we park on 2nd level of garage

Last call for tonight's fun at our Columbia meet...who wants to hangout and drool over some nice BMWs?

We gather at 6pm on the top of the parking garage (2nd floor if weather is an issue) for some great photo ops, then head inside around 7pm for food/drink.

Please RSVP so we can get an accurate headcount

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
      Rain or shine, if it rains, we park on 2nd level of garage
      Thanks Paul...I'll definitely be there.
      Live And Let Die...

1999 BMW 323i

Thread Information