Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC Discount at Radial Tire?

Thread: NCC Discount at Radial Tire?

NCC Discount at Radial Tire?

Does anyone know if Radial Tire gives a discount for BMW CCA NCC members? If so, is there a specific person I should call?

TIA,

I don't think they give discounts. Their prices are pretty low to begin with.
    That being said they may knock a couple bucks off for their regulars.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    I don't think they give discounts. Their prices are pretty low to begin with.
    That being said they may knock a couple bucks off for their regulars.
    Actually, they do. Just ask for BMW car club pricing. They will give you the retail price and also the club price.

I guess Paul and Sam know most of us so it's figured in the quoted price.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Banned

Radial Tire Discount

Sam gives the BMWCCA discount price and then Paul will see me and give an additional discount. If he is feeling generous the wholesale discount. But it isn't something I have ever asked for. It just happens. Have used Radial Tire for about 18 years. My bro, sis and all the dogs get their tires there. Their mounting and balancing beats most local places that can charge as much as $30 to$40 a wheel. I drive all the way from Clifton, VA. Will take time off from work or get out bed early on a Saturday to get there so I am one of first cars in line. Usually there is someone from the club ther or someone else from PCA ot SCCA to talk about cars with. If your lucky you can bitch and moan about the chapter to Ncc board member. They have always treated me right. You haven't had the true Radial Tire experience until you have followed Sam through the back of the warehouse looking for a used wheel. They have always treated me right. Never had a complaint. End of Radial Tire commercial. Shame more companies dont do business their way!

Dave

Thread Information