Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New member from Arlington, VA

Thread: New member from Arlington, VA

New member from Arlington, VA

Hey fellow Bimmerheads! I'm Greg, a new member from Arlington, VA. I've had my 98 M3 5 speed sedan for 7 years now, and I'm wondering why it took me so long to join BMWCCA. I've been a gearhead since I was 18 when I got my first VW GTI. ('88 16V) After that it was a brand new 2000 GTI VR6 which I only had for about a year (wasn't a fan). Then life got in the way until 2006 when I transitioned (graduated?) to Bimmers and brought home the 98 M3 with 84K miles on it. I'm the third owner, and it's been well maintained in and out for all of its now 146K miles. It came lowered on H&R's and Koni Yellows, and I've added a custom red leather interior, UUC exhaust, and an in-dash carputer. (Let me buy you a beer and sometime and tell you what a pain in the a$$ that project was....) I'm glad to finally be a member and look forward to meeting you all at the events! - G
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Interior.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	1842   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20130801_003.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	1843   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Profile.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	1844  

From a new guy as well...... welcome.

Welcome Greg! Car looks great! That interior is pretty hot, from the pics its very close to the Imola Red interior found in e46 M3s. Hope you make it out to an event soon.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Paul, you're right, it is pretty similar to the e46 Imola. I think Imola is a bit darker red, which if I'm being honest I think I prefer.

Thanks for the welcomes guys! Planning on being at Miller's Ale House tomorrow.

G

Thread Information