Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Angel eye upgrade for 2010 535?

Thread: Angel eye upgrade for 2010 535?

Angel eye upgrade for 2010 535?

Come someone recommend an angel eye upgrade kit for a 2010 535xi? I went to a shop and they recommended the Nokya bulbs. As soon as they installed them they started causes error codes. So I told them to take them out and put the stocks back in. I'm looking for something that is bright but won't case any long term issues because of heat and won't cause error codes. Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueyenupe View Post
    Come someone recommend an angel eye upgrade kit for a 2010 535xi? I went to a shop and they recommended the Nokya bulbs. As soon as they installed them they started causes error codes. So I told them to take them out and put the stocks back in. I'm looking for something that is bright but won't case any long term issues because of heat and won't cause error codes. Thanks for the help!
    This is the easiest plug-and-play option that will not throw codes. I've been running Lux for several years and you just missed their booth at Bimmerfest 2 weeks ago.
    http://luxangeleyes.com/products/lux-h8-v4
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thanks for the advice! I talked to the guy at bimmerfest. I like them but am wondering why the only ones that fits the 5 series is the ones you can adjust that cost $100 more.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueyenupe View Post
    Thanks for the advice! I talked to the guy at bimmerfest. I like them but am wondering why the only ones that fits the 5 series is the ones you can adjust that cost $100 more.
    The newest version are adjustable, but they are also brighter than previous models. It's one of the brightest option you have and a lot cheaper than OSS. I've run Lux on my previous 2 cars and its been great. If you want to go cheap, get a set of GP Thunders
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information