Hello Everybody
My name is Lee Emmons, and I just joined the NCC BMW CCA at Bimmerfest East this weekend. I work with Mark's Body Shop, BMW Excluservice, and Absolute Perfection, Inc. and hope to take lots of pictures and video at club events!

You can see my coverage of Bimmerfest being shared throughout the week on the Facebook community page "Bimmer Before and After" which has been set up by Mark's Body Shop and BMW Excluservice as a place for enthusiasts to post pictures of their mods, repairs, and restoration projects. So, if anyone has a cool project they're working on, and would like to share before pics, after pics, or both, please post them to the page, and they will be reshared. If anyone would like to go into even more depth, and write an article about their BMW project, I'm also the webmaster for the Mark's Body Shop blog, which is seeking guest articles from the BMW community.

I look forward to seeing everybody at upcoming events and taking pictures of your awesome cars! If you haven't seen it, please enjoy this video of Rob Hollister's 2004 Alpine White E46 M3...