Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Why can't I see the moderator forum?

Thread: Why can't I see the moderator forum?

Why can't I see the moderator forum?

I can see it when I am on Bimmerforums... :smt102

~Chris
    '96 328is

Re: Why can't I see the moderator forum?

Quote Originally Posted by PREPPY
    I can see it when I am on Bimmerforums... :smt102

Hahahah! welcome Chris! Hope you enjoy it here!

Bah! You're of no help! I still cannot see the moderator forum...or even have the options to edit/delete other peoples posts
    ~Chris
    '96 328is

Bah! You're of no help! I still cannot see the moderator forum...or even have the options to edit/delete other peoples posts
    You are just a regular guy here.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Oh... dangit
    ~Chris
    '96 328is

You have no control over us here! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doby
    You have no control over us here! HAHAHAHA!!!!
    As all of a sudden you find yourself banned on bimmerforums. :-P

So, I'll just use a different name... like grammer man, allison md, racecardriver, etc

Yeah, my alter ego is NoSoup4U.
    ~Chris
    '96 328is

Yeah, my alter ego is NoSoup4U.
    Please keep this about BMWs in the MD/VA/DC Region.

Oh wait... oops! wrong forum! :grin:

BMWZZZZZ

Thread Information