Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
We need to be more active everyone!!

Thread: We need to be more active everyone!!

We need to be more active everyone!!

So,

As a chapter I think a chapter festival needs to get started/created. Which means something FUN and EXCITING to do. I noticed at Benjis that we have all age groups and a diversity of personalities which is great under one roof. But yet so distant and in our own personal world which needs to change.

Since no one else has come up with anything for a Chapterfest, and I have the slightest clue on what it consist of, I suggest that we do Gettysburg one weekend together. Maybe even spend 1 night and have breakfast in the morning together. And during the night we go out to the creepy land and look at scary things. (Just a though) or something fun. I personally love to go out clubbing, and I would LOVE to show off our cars like at the power plant, or fells point, federal hill, Etc.. But if we do Chapterfest or anything together, we should have NCC BMW CCA Flags that represent us as a team/family, and that not only we support our Club but also have pride.

I don't feel the energy in our group and I plan on changing that, but I have noticed a lot of lack of communication. Some of our NCC guys caravanned with others (which was great) but no one posted on what they were doing but then yet showed up. Some posted (but not everyone).. But we need to get more active with each other, more involved with each other if we are to take full advantage of being BMW Car Club.

Ok I said my 3 cents.

<3

Says the member with 29 posts... Looks like we have the coordinator for a new event!

July is the month most in the area take vacation. Looking at August, there is an event scheduled nearly every two days! You been spoiled by the largest chapter in the country. I've been a member of chapters that had 4-5 events per year.

I believe stats show approx. 10% of the NCC membership post to the forum, so that might be why you got what you deem a poor response. The chapter program admins are always happy & open to new members & ideas.

Do a forum search (white box at the top right of the page) on "ChapterFest" for details on past events.
    Last edited by John in VA; 07-22-2013 at 09:45 PM.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Ok, thanks. Post #30.

Thread Information