Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Looking for Smoked lights

Thread: Looking for Smoked lights

Exclamation Looking for Smoked lights

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good places to look for smoked lights. I have a black 1997 328is. I cannot seem to find any place that sell smoke lights. And the places that do, have yellow caps so I can't change the bulb to clear.
    If anybody has any other suggestions for a black car other than smoke, that would be great too.

If you have websites or pictures or anything that would be great

Try bavauto.com. It doesn't look like they have them on the website, but call them up they probably are ordering some more or just have a low stock on them.

By the way, you have good taste in bimmers .
    Joe (OO=[ll][ll]=OO)

Thread Information