Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New member from Manassas, Va

Thread: New member from Manassas, Va

New member from Manassas, Va

Hey all! Just a little bit about myself and the car... My name is Pat and im 22 currently working on my 2nd BMW. Its a Red 1988 325 IS. My first Bimmer was a 1986 325 ES but i had to sell it after I got in an accident... it was heart breaking, i loved that car. But as they say, out with the old and in with the new. Im not a total noob to cars, I worked as a VW technician for about 3 years and now work in the semiconductor industry. I have pretty huge plans for the car as im sure we all do for our respective cars and just wanted to get plugged in to a decent group of guys who just love our cars. Ive done the whole "fast and furious" scene and while it has its perks from time to time, it gets exhausting. Too much testosterone if you ask me. Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all at gatherings and am more than happy to share my technical knowledge in any way that is needed. Glad to be apart of an elite group! oorah for BMWCCA!!!

Welcome!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Welcome Pat! Hope to meet you at an event soon!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information