Hi, my name is Matt and I stumbled across this site through an email from bmwcca about the heritage showcase. I am trying to become more active in the bmw community and get out to events and such. I have been into vw's up until now, and technically still am but don't have the room for two cars. I drive a 91 735i. I am the third owner with the car, and she only has 114k miles. It has been very well taken care of in its past and I continue to do so. Ive been putting in a lot of work up until now, and I am very happy with the way its turned out so far. A little bit about me is that Ill be 27 in a month, used to be in the Army and currently work for Boeing on APG. Been into cars since I was little with hot wheels, and actually still collect to this day (its an obsession) lol. Well enough words, here are some pictures:

The car is lowered on custom built NEX coilovers. I believe I am maybe the 2nd person in the states with coilovers on an e32. Wheels are 18x8.5, 10 Schmidt space lines wrapped in some stretched Nankang NS2's. Has a few performance mods, got rid of the amber lights all around and added some projector fogs. I think my next mods will be tinting the windows, throwing a hood bra on and getting some kind of bmw "sport" steering wheel. I hope to come out and meet all of you very soon