Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 09/11/2013 - EXCLUSIVE BMWCCA EVENT!!! - Baltimore, MD NEW DATE!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 09/11/2013 - EXCLUSIVE BMWCCA EVENT!!! - Baltimore, MD NEW DATE!

09/11/2013 - EXCLUSIVE BMWCCA EVENT!!! - Baltimore, MD NEW DATE!

You don't want to miss this special event !!!
    NCC Members and BMW Enthusiasts Only

Approximate Time: 5:00 to 8:00 pm
    Cost: $20 per person (to help cover the cost of food and beverages)

More information will be coming shortly - register today to reserve your spot at this once in a life-time event!

Please Note: We will be sending all updates via MotorsportReg.com to registered attendees and you may cancel your registraiton at any time until a week before the event.

This event offers online registration and payment through MotorsportReg.com.

This is event is limited to the first 50 people who register. Sign up now!

Register here.
    Last edited by pseto; 08-14-2013 at 04:57 PM.

Registered!

Registered!

registered... now I wait with baited breath!

Registered. For what? I guess we'll find out...
    Chris Wootten
    National Capital Chapter Member
    ZSCCA Director (BMW CCA Z Series SIG)
    2002 M Coupe, 2006 Z4MR, 2010 E92 M3, 2000 E46 Touring

Ladies and gentleman, the date for this event has changed again to Wednesday, Sept 11th, same time and place. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but this was out of our control. If you haven't registered, we are close to capacity, so sign up now before its sold out.

If you've registered and can NOT attend, please update your MSR account (so you don't get charged) or PM me.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Registered. I figure I should show up to one of these socials eventually and this one looks like it might be fun... Maybe?
    '13 M3
    '09 X6 (sold)
    '02 330ci (sold)

Registered. Looking forward to the mystery event. As a new member of NCC CCA, hope to meet some fellow BMW enthusiasts and eat some good food.

Registered - Turns out I will be working just outside Baltimore next week - cool!
    BMW NCC HPDE Instructor

2017 M2
    2011 335is

I like surprises! I'm registered to attend.
    Current: 2011 M3, 1992 325ic
    Retired: 1986 325e, 1991 318i, 1991 325ic, 1998 528i, 2002 325xiT,2003 530i, 2005 325xiT, 2008 335i

I am new to NCC CCA forum. I want to meet fellow BMW M3 enthusiasts in the event. Unfortunately, the registration closed as of yesterday. Any chance I can walk-in and register at the event?

Quote Originally Posted by Kash View Post
    I am new to NCC CCA forum. I want to meet fellow BMW M3 enthusiasts in the event. Unfortunately, the registration closed as of yesterday. Any chance I can walk-in and register at the event?
    Registration is closed but I can sign you up. Do you have a MSR acct? If not, please create one so I can setup the order.

Location and address to this event will ONLY be sent to those who registered the morning of the event. We need an exact headcount and can not have anyone walk up.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

So now that the event is over, anyone care to reveal the details?

BMW revealed the new F32 428i & 435i exclusively to our chapter at an event in the Inner Harbor, Baltimore this evening. There are a few photos on our FaceBook site.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

It was a nice venue and great event. Thanks to those who put in the time to make it happen.

Thread Information