My name is Akbar and I met with Paul, Rob, John, and a bunch of others this past weekend at PF Changs and Benjis. I truly had a blast and will continue to be part of the club now. I been a BMW lover since childhood and drive nothing else than a BMW. I am extremely wild. I love to party, and I love to pick on non BMW drivers (example - VW losers). A few of my friends have VW's, Audi's and Mercedes and we pick on each other all the time. But for me its BMW or nothing. I am new here and from Harford County. I am very glad I found this Chapter because I didn't want to be in a car club that had more than just BMWs.

My BMW is a 1995 E36 M3 Stick - Boston Green. Had many compliments on her on Saturday, so thank you all. And anyone who lives in Harford County and goes on 152 towards Hunt Valley, will see me everyday between 7:30 and 8:45am. I believe I am the only one in my county to have the Metallic Boston Green color.

As for the Bimmerfest, I would like to link up and caravan to ripken stadium with other bmw owners and lovers. And then go out partying some where in Baltmore together like Federal Hill. or Power Plant. I will make another post about this.

Feel free to drop me a line anytime and here is my Email address. trance325@gmail.com