Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Member in Howard County

Thread: New Member in Howard County

New Member in Howard County

So excited to be a member again! Looking forward to meeting tomorrow night at Bengies! I have loved and driven BMW's all my life. It started at a young age with a brother that liked to restore 2002's. I went to many BMWCCA events with him at the German Embassy in DC, etc. When I turned 16 I bought a sierra tan 1977 530i from Terry and Neil at Quality Car in Rockville, MD. It had been modified and was used for racing at Summit Point. A dangerous car for a 16 year old... but a ton of fun! We did gymkhana's and showed it from time to time. I eventually had to sell it, as it was becoming more and more unreliable. I miss that car, but have a few newer ones now. I have a black 1999 528i which has been my buddy for 10 years now. That car is a workhorse and never lets me down. This past March I bought a alpine white 2007 650i convertible and it has been amazing (aside from the gas consumption)! I sold a 2001 X5 for the 650, and miss it... you'd think I'd learn my lesson and never sell another one!

Welcome back! You missed out meet last night in Columbia, but we'll definitely see you tomorrow at Bengies.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information