So excited to be a member again! Looking forward to meeting tomorrow night at Bengies! I have loved and driven BMW's all my life. It started at a young age with a brother that liked to restore 2002's. I went to many BMWCCA events with him at the German Embassy in DC, etc. When I turned 16 I bought a sierra tan 1977 530i from Terry and Neil at Quality Car in Rockville, MD. It had been modified and was used for racing at Summit Point. A dangerous car for a 16 year old... but a ton of fun! We did gymkhana's and showed it from time to time. I eventually had to sell it, as it was becoming more and more unreliable. I miss that car, but have a few newer ones now. I have a black 1999 528i which has been my buddy for 10 years now. That car is a workhorse and never lets me down. This past March I bought a alpine white 2007 650i convertible and it has been amazing (aside from the gas consumption)! I sold a 2001 X5 for the 650, and miss it... you'd think I'd learn my lesson and never sell another one!