Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Video featuring Rob Hollister's 2005 Alpine White E46 M3

Thread: Video featuring Rob Hollister's 2005 Alpine White E46 M3

Video featuring Rob Hollister's 2005 Alpine White E46 M3

I'm sure many people have seen this, but just wanted to share this video Rob Hollister and I made of his M3, discussing his work with Mark's Body Shop. Rob did an awesome job, both in the interview, and in all the work he put in during the production.

Nicely produced plug. We need to take up a collection to get Rob some sleeker driving gloves - those look like they came off the set of Ax Men!!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Nicely produced plug. We need to take up a collection to get Rob some sleeker driving gloves - those look like they came off the set of Ax Men!!
    Haha, they're very blue collar, which I like. I think I have a Carhart jacket made out of the same material.

And thanks for the feedback! I'd like to make one that just purely focused on the car itself, either as a review or focusing on a specific project someone was doing.

Red face nice

hey ,there, that is very nice! have a good day!

Thread Information