Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Anyone have GT1 diagnostic tool in DC area?

Thread: Anyone have GT1 diagnostic tool in DC area?

Anyone have GT1 diagnostic tool in DC area?

I have a 2001 M5 and she is misfiring like a champ! I pulled the ODBII codes using an off the shelf reader, but they aren't really that helpful. Does anyone have access to a GT1 diagnostic tool? It would really help me figure out exactly what the problem is!

Quote Originally Posted by gdoorley View Post
    I have a 2001 M5 and she is misfiring like a champ! I pulled the ODBII codes using an off the shelf reader, but they aren't really that helpful. Does anyone have access to a GT1 diagnostic tool? It would really help me figure out exactly what the problem is!
    I would strongly suggest AutoEnginuity (http://www.autoenginuity.com/), I have used this for years and it is fantastic. It cost more than a standard OBDCII reader but it does a lot more as well. You can purchase OEM capabilities ON TOP of the standard OBDCII operations for what ever vehicles you have. You can, for instance, with BMW do things like reset the ABS and Air Bag lights (things that you would have to go to the dealer for). And you can test all sorts of components and sensors in real time. I would strongly urge any BMW ower (although they handle most all major OEMs) to go to their website, read their features and consider their product.
    Chicane
    2001 E46 M3 - Jet Black [6 speed]
    1996 E36 M3 - Alpine White [5 speed]
    1988 E24 635CSi [Rare factory 5 speed]
    2000 E46 323i - Silver

Thread Information